Eric Upchurch is an Army Special Operations veteran who has a passion for educating the military community on how to create long term wealth through real estate investing. He has invested in thousands of multifamily, storage, mobile home park and student housing units as a General Partner over the last decade with involvement in sourcing, capital raise, risk capital, asset management, investor relations and as Key Principal.
While serving our nation, Eric completed 5 combat deployments, and earned a Master’s Degree in Aeronautical Science while managing a 27-man squad, deployed around the globe.
Eric now serves as Co-Founder of Active Duty Passive Income (ADPI) and is a Senior Advisor with ADPI Capital.
Here’s some of the topics we covered:
- The Impact a Great Coach Can Have On Your Life
- Getting a Deal and Building On Top of It
- A Network Can Help You Take Down Any Deal
- What Is an LOI? (Letter of Interest)
- What Is The Purpose of At Risk Capital?
- Advice For Newly Aspiring Operators
To Apply for The Warrior Program: Text CRUSH to 72345 and we’ll help you crush it in this business.
Please Review and Subscribe
Full Transcript Below