Download from iTunes!
Ep #165 – Scott Maurer – How to reach out to investors with self-directed IRA’s to invest in your syndications. Scott Maurer, director of business development for Advanta IRA.
Here’ some of what you will learn in the episode:
- Many people with self-directed investment plans do not realize that they can use their accounts to invest in real estate.
- Self-directed IRA’s are investment tools and have options to invest in real estate that most people don’t know about.
- There is $7 Trillion dollars in IRA accounts and 95% is invested in the stock market.
- People associate IRA’s with the stock market, but people with self-directed IRA’s have options to invest in real estate.
- The IRS allows you to self-direct your investments into real estate.
- Include IRA’s as part of your discussions with potential investors.
- Consider creating a PowerPoint presentation that explains who you are and what you do to show to potential investors.
- “I found a new way to invest with me and have zero tax consequences as well.”
To learn more about Scott Maurer and Advanta IRA contact:
call (800) 425-0653, ext. 1123
or visit: http://www.advantaira.com/