Ep #559 – From Brain Surgeon to Multifamily Investor
Buck Joffrey had a massive career shift from a prestigious JOB to becoming a multifamily entrepreneur after reading Robert Kiyosaki’s book, Cash Flow Quadrant. We cover a lot including a deep dive into the current economy and why now is a great time for investors. Here’s some of what we covered:
- Momentum of money
- The power of leverage
- Understanding the cash out refi
- Where we are in the market cycle
- Roaring 20’s ?
- Why multifamily is the right asset class no matter what the economy does
- The need to see it before you attain it
- The advantage of the ‘C’ student
- Analytical types: Why being good at what you’re good at isn’t enough.
To find out more about our guest: