Ep #62 – Ken McElroy – controlling more than 10,000 units with 1,000 units in construction, from his first purchase of a 2-bedroom condominium that cash flowed at $150 per month, Ken has built a multifamily real estate portfolio worth over $700 million
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Why “No” isn’t a failure.
- The structure of Ken’s first Big Deal – $9 million.
- Developing momentum.
- Moving from talk to action.
- How Ken’s management company worked with tenants during the 2008 recession.
- Ken’s multifamily investment strategy.
- How to keep making money over time – tax free.
- What is a preferred return?
- The importance of having a coach or mentor.
- What to look for in a good broker.
- What to look for in a good property manager.
- What to look for in a good real estate attorney.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif.
- Text ROD to 41411 for a FREE copy of my upcoming book.
You can learn more about Ken McElroy at: http://www.kenmcelroy.com/