Get it on iTunes!
Ep #50 – Tom Hopkins is recognized as the world’s leading authority on selling techniques and salesmanship. Over 4,000,000 people on five continents have attended Tom’s high-energy live seminars.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The 7 Fundamentals of Sales
- The 2 Keys to Selling Success.
- Tips to building rapport.
- Becoming a master questioner.
- Learning how to become a better listener.
- The key is to ask and listen rather than talk and tell.
- The best way to lead a conversation.
- A success tip from Wayne Gretzky
- Adapting to relate to the person you’re talking with.
- The importance of finding mentors.
- The art of leadership.
- How Tom sold 365 homes in his last year as a real estate salesperson.
- The power of a hand written thank you note.
- Using questions to overcome objections.
- The 3 Things Good Salespeople Do.
- The importance and definition of self-discipline.
- Book recommendation: How to Master the Art of Selling, by Tom Hopkins
You can learn more about Tom Hopkins and browse a free resource sales library at: