Ep #205 – Tom Cafarella – Discusses the Four Best Methods to Generate Leads – Real Estate Broker who owns 300+ Multifamily Units in the Boston Market
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The quickest and easiest way to get started.
- Leaping from wholesale into multifamily investing – the benefits and the regrets.
- The best ways to compound your portfolio with little (or no) money.
- The best ways to buy properties at a discount.
- Four methods to generate leads.
- How to generate leads using Facebook.
- How to generate leads using Google.
- How to generate leads using Cold Calling.
- How to generate leads using Mailings.
- Demographics – what property owners are most likely to sell to an investor?
- Best messaging to put in front of potential sellers.
- The benefits and drawbacks of Facebook ads.
- The benefits and drawbacks of Google pay-per-click advertising.
- The #1 key to direct mail.
- How often should you direct mail?
- The importance of making your marketing methods work together.
- The importance of people and systems.
- Using Facebook retargeting.
- The most important part of being a successful entrepreneur.
- The important members on your real estate investment team and what they do.
- What to do on day one as a real estate investor.
- The two elements necessary to generate leads.
- A great marketing message sellers respond to.
- The benefits and drawbacks of investing as a licensed real estate broker.
- Netting $155K on your first deal.
- The best beginning advice.
- Love your family and friends and choose your peer group wisely.
- Join us at a Multifamily Bootcamp, visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
About our Guest:
Tom Cafarella can be reached at: