Ep #203 – Devin Elder has Acquired 350+ Multifamily Units worth $25MM+
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The importance of having mentors and other experienced people on your team.
- The importance of educating yourself in the multifamily business to get started.
- The benefits of developing long-term relationships for access to the best deals.
- The importance of networking to become a problem solver and be a part of other deals.
- The benefits of gaining experience in multiple areas of the business to be able to make better decisions.
- The importance of responding to broker deals in the proper way to show knowledge in the business.
- The importance of refurbishing units and how your cashflow can be affected.
- The difference between Physical occupancy vs Economic occupancy.
- The importance of reading and educating yourself on both the business and your mindset.
- The importance of making the decision to commit and move forward in the business.
- The reasons why real estate is one of the best investments possible.
- The importance of choosing a proper mentor or bring people on your team to help with deficiencies.
- The importance of getting uncomfortable and push through limiting beliefs.
- The importance of making a decision to work hard on your goals and narrowing your focus for success.
- Tips on how to take action and advice on where to start.
- The importance of education before action, but avoid education without action.
- The benefits of using resources like masterminds to shorten the learning curve in the business.
About our Guest:
Devin Elder can be reached at: