Ep #197 – Michael Lee CPA – FAQs: Cost Segregation, Depreciation, and Tax Strategies
Michael Lee CPA – FAQs: Cost Segregation, Depreciation, and Tax Strategies
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Residential real estate is depreciated over 27.5 years
- What are the benefits of cost segregation?
- What types of investors are most interested in the benefits of cost segregation?
- What does cost segregation allow you to do?
- What types of things can be cost segregated?
- What are the rules of thumb to depreciation?
- The 4 Ways to give a return to your investors.
- The importance of comprehensive due diligence.
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
You can contact Michael Lee from Crowne Point Financial Services at: 330-655-1395