Ep #181 – Michael Becker has Provided Financing for 5,000+ Units Worth Over $100 Million
Here’s Some of What You Will Learn:
- Michael is a senior director at Old Capital Lending and has been a commercial banker for 15 years.
- Different strategies to find a team and take down a deal.
- The importance of finding a team to help overcome any shortcomings to take down deals.
- The benefits of taking down a deal and returning capital to initial investors.
- The importance of educating yourself in the business to be taken seriously.
- The benefits of building relationships and networking to find deals.
- Different strategies to get on broker’s lists and be sent more deals.
- Different ways to raise capital for deals.
- The importance of building your resume in the business.
- The different types of loans available, including HUD/FHA.
- Ways to help others who have done deals prior to enable you to do your own.
- The importance of having a management company to help with loan approval.
- The key players suggested to be successful in the business.
- The steps to identifying and analyzing a good deal.
- Tips and advice to make it through a downturn successfully.
- The importance of having renovation funds up and working capital up front.
- The importance of professional management and avoid code violations.
- The pros and cons of single family vs multi-family investments.
- The importance of getting started in the business as early as possible.
- The benefits of Supplemental Loan Programs.
- The Importance of Bank and Fannie Mae loans with renovation dollars to rehab property.
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about Michael Becker at: