Ep #175- Maureen Miles – Invested in 1,700 Units Valued at $100 Million
Here’s Some of What You Will Learn:
- How to build Cash flow and build equity over time.
- How to identify opportunities and secure a good deal.
- How to use leverage as a key to take action.
- How to transition into larger multi-unit properties.
- How to use network groups to your advantage and open up more options.
- How to find a team that plays on your strengths and weaknesses.
- To use others strengths to help make your deal a success.
- The value of investing time and effort into rehab to increase value.
- How to find the right properties to invest in.
- How to use in a property, such as high expenses, to your advantage.
- Tips and Tricks on finding investors.
- The process and strategy of building relationships with an investor.
- Identify the value of proper research into your property and market.
- Find ways to finance your real estate education.
- Identify limiting belief systems and reject fear for continued growth.
- Identify the value of Total Immersion
- Overcome challenges during the journey to success.
- Associate pleasure or develop a passion for the business to become successful.
- Understand that getting a good deal takes time and patience.
- How to be flexible during market changes.
- The importance of not allowing other’s negativity to impact you.
You can learn more about Maureen Miles at: