Ep #173 – Jason Yarusi – Owns a 94 Unit Complex and Summer Beach Rentals
Here’s Some of What You Will Learn:
- Jason comes from a heavy construction background where they move and lift houses.
- Smaller rental properties are nice but when looking at economies of scale, multi family is the way to go.
- Why you should look at population growth in the area of properties you are looking to invest in.
- How a diversity of jobs in the area you are interested in is important.
- Different team members needed in order to invest in multifamily.
- How building relationships with property managers can find you deals.
- If you roll CapEx repairs into a loan, they will make sure you are actually going to do the repairs.
- IRR – Internal rate of return – Calculates cash flow, appreciation, principal reduction and tax benefits.
- What to do when you want to buy and hold for a long time but your investors want to cash out in 5-7 years
- Once you make your investors’ money, then they will trust you more and tell their friends to also invest in you.
- If you express your investment plans in the beginning with an investor, then that will clear up confusion.
- How to find motivated sellers through your network.
- How opportunities in a gentrifying neighborhoods are exponential.
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about Jason Yarusi at: