Ep #161 – Craig Cody – How Tax Planning Can Save Any Real Estate Investor A Ton Of Money
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- What is Tax Planning?
- The end goal for tax planning is to keep more of what you make.
- How real-estate investors fail to plan.
- Reasons to why you should put properties in their own specific LLC.
- If all your properties are under a single member LLC and they all flow into one holding company, then you only have 1 tax return.
- Why good record keeping is important in this business.
- How your kids can be included in a deductible.
- How a Medical expense reimbursement plan can be counted in a deductible.
- Your home office can be included in your deductible.
- Your home gym and pool can become a deductible also.
- Why real estate investors should communicate with their CPA on a monthly basis.
- What is a foreign retirement plan.
- How cost segregation can make you money.
- Book recommendation: 10 Most Expensive Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands: The Hidden Truth Behind Lowering Your Tax Bill – By Craig Cody
- Book recommendation Secrets of a Tax Free Life – By Craig Cody and 14 other authors
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime CashFlow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can contact Craig Cody at: