Get it on iTunes!
Ep #107 – Chris Wetherall discusses the real value of the details in Accounting including the amazing benefits of cost segregation.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Chris evaluates properties to see how to maximize the tax benefits for buyers and sellers by breaking out the different components in a property based on their economic life.
- Why multifamily real estate is the only asset that the government guarantees you will get your money back – 100% – through deductions in 27.5 ½ years.
- What is cost segregation?
- When is the highest and lowest level of risk in the multifamily investing lifecycle?
- When you should and shouldn’t take deductions and why.
- How to balance your portfolio and cash flow.
- How to utilize cost segregation to make your deals attractive to different types of investors.
- Why to separate in the sales agreement the cost of the land and the cost of the building. (You can’t depreciate the land!)
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 for a FREE copy of my upcoming book.
You can learn more about Chris Wetherall and ELB Consulting at: