If You Do Not See the Form Above Please Click Here
This 200+ Page Book is 100% FREE just for you!
A textbook for aspiring and experienced real estate investors with absolutely no fluff.
This book is the essential textbook for aspiring and experienced multifamily real estate investors. It carefully outlines why the rules of real estate investing have changed forever. Rod Khleif, host of the top-ranked real estate podcast on iTunes, “Lifetime Cash Flow Through Real Estate Investing.” Rod chronicles his personal stories of incredible success and equally spectacular failures and the invaluable lessons he learned from his experiences. The book offers a soup-to-nuts, step-by-step approach to the exciting and lucrative business of multifamily real estate investing.
Wow! This book is a phenomenal resource for anyone wanting to succeed as a real estate investor. Rod’s writing style is clear and concise. His advice is sound. I highly recommend it!
– Tom Hopkins Author of How to Master the Art of Selling and When Buyers Say No
- The absolute most important lesson I’ve learned in real estate.
- The four best areas to start buying in, and the three most important things to look for in an area.
- How to buy apartment buildings with other people’s money.
- How to convince sellers to give you seller financing.
- Scripts for talking to Sellers, Brokers, Investors and Lenders.
- How to perform comprehensive due diligence to protect yourself.