Ep #103 – The Power of Networking – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Networking is probably the most cost effective way to build your business.
- Networking is an absolute necessity to be successful in business.
- Networking – To interact with other people to exchange information and develop contacts, especially to further ones career.
- “The richest people in the world look for and build networks while everyone else looks for work.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- Networking is a critical component to building wealth and success.
- It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.
- To network, start a conversation without someone without worrying about a destination.
- Everyone you meet know something or someone that you don’t.
- Get outside your comfort zone, you can’t be afraid to connect.
- Networking is about being genuine and authentic and building relationships, not selling.
- To establish rapport, build commonality.
- Ask open ended questions, who, what, where, why? Those help get conversations going.
- Be prepared to articulate who you are, what you do, and what you could use help with. Write it out and practice if necessary.
- Consider networking a learning opportunity or a treasure hunt.
- Think of how you can add value to the people you meet.
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
– Albert Einstein
- There are very few degrees of separation in this world, you may be able to help someone by connecting them to someone you know.
- It’s not about meeting a ton of people, it’s about meeting the right people.
- Determine what your goals are for an event before you go.
- It’s not about getting a ton of business cards, it’s about developing long-term, win-win relationships.
- Follow up with the people you meet quickly after you meet them
- The most important component of networking is to always be looking for a win-win where both parties benefit.
- Most successful lucrative relationships were formed over a coffee or a drink.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!