Ep #516 – MFRS – Better Investment than the Stock Market?
Edward Lowell has been in multifamily real estate as a sideline for only three years and has already purchased 95 doors and counting.
- The progression of a multifamily investor
- Working solo vs working with a team
- Joint ventures
- Limiting competition
- Residential vs Commercial loans
- The importance of regional banking relationships
- The value of momentum
- Developing broker relationships
- Power moves to those that serve
- Happily achieving
To find out more about our guest: