Videographer (lives in or near Sarasota Florida)
We are looking for someone who would be dedicated to producing high-quality, engaging videos and dynamic photographs that promote our brands while educating our customers about our services and our industries. We are looking for a talented, jack-of-all-trades videographer to lead our clients corporate video program. We need someone who can do it all, from planning the initial concept of a video, to lighting, sound, teleprompter operations, camera work, editing, and graphics. Candidates should be able to produce videos and from start to finish on their own. This position will be directly responsible for producing the company’s video content, and in some cases managing external videographers for more complex/detailed productions.
Candidates should have exceptional demo reels showcasing their video work. When applying for this position, provide a link to your online demo reel.
The Rod Khleif companies educate and motivate aspiring investors to build the lives of their dreams.
We also have a blast, love our jobs, and like to work hard (and play as well). You should too.
As the Videographer for us you will be responsible for:
- Filming On-Site and On-Location
- Professional Lighting
- Final Cut Pro Editing
- After Effects/Motion
- Reviewing Scripts and Storyboards in Pre-Production
- Expert Level Skill & Experience (5+ Years) in:
- DSLR Filming
- Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere/DaVinci Resolve
- Medium-Level Skill & Experience (3+ Years) in:
- Motion or After Effects
- Project Management
- Google Docs/Excel
This position’s pay range is depending on experience. To contact us for this position, please send your resume, information about yourself, your salary history, and link to, or samples of, your video portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Real world experience in a video production environment; post school or internships
- Strong lighting and cinematography skills
- Excellent video editing skills
- Able to record clean audio and produce professional-sounding edits
- Static and motion graphics skills
- Ability to create innovative videos that build upon an established brand style
- Expert-level skill with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro or similar
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of video analytics, particularly video views and viewer retention
**Please use contact link to send resume, cover letter, link to your video and photography reel, and minimum starting income requirements**
Seeking the best!