Sales Manager (Remote Position)
Experienced Heavy Hitter in Sales with ability to ramp a very successful national thought leadership sales organization in the real estate training space. Experience with B2C sales
1) Develop a comprehensive sales plan
2) Develop and continually improve sales selling methodologies.
3) Analyze, evaluate and continually measure the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results
4) Create KPI’s for every aspect of the sales process and funnels
5) Help in creating a Sales dashboard for the management team
6) Develop and manage sales budget
7) Establish, implement and continually improve short and long range goals, objectives policies and sales procedures
8) Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials
9) Recommend and administer sales policies and sales procedures to enhance operations and customer satisfaction levels.
10) Actively manage the sales team through coaching, mentoring and hands on training
11) Builds customer relationships at regional and field office levels.
12) Organizes monthly strategy meetings and Quarterly business reviews, sales conferences and training
1) Minimum 10 years sales experience with proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
2) Minimum 5 years sales management experience including the ability to recruit, build, manage, retain, train and empower a team.
3) Experience leading a team through sustained growth.
4) Experience developing a sales program and systems.
5) Proven project management skills
6) Experience and expertise in consultative, value solution selling.
7) Strong understanding or financial principles including budgeting, forecasting and pricing.
8) Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite including Powerpoint and Excel.
9) Propensity to thrive in a demanding environment and be a better leader through a very positive attitude.
10) Ability to identify sales and marketing opportunities and present solutions.
11) Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful sales contract negotiating.
12) Knowledge in structuring sales quote goals and revenue expectations.
13) Experience in Direct to Consumer via webinars, telemarketing, and live event sales very helpful.
14) A great relationship builder
**Please use contact link to send resume, cover letter, maximum 3 minute video explaining why you think you’re the right person, and minimum income requirements when exploring this position**
Seeking the best!