Dave is the co-founder and partner at Greenleaf Capital Partners, where he leads the integration and growth of the investment and operational aspects of a full service real estate firm.
Since 2008 Dave and his partners at Greenleaf have executed over 125 buy side transactions and exited almost 50 investments. Initially focusing on multi-family and acquiring over 4,000 units, he shifted to capture opportunities within the medical, industrial and net lease asset classes where they have acquired over 2 million sq ft of space in GA, TN, NC and SC.
Here’s some of the topics we covered:
- The Geographic Locations of Rental Properties
- The Coming Challenges In Real Estate Markets
- Aligning Yourself With The Proper Partners
- How Much Cash You Should Keep In Reserve
- Harsh Lessons Learned In Multifamily
- How To Stack Your Day For Success
To find out more about partnering or investing in a multifamily deal: Text Partner to 72345 or email Partner@RodKhleif.com