Ep #89 – Keith Weinhold is a contributing writer to the Rich Dad Advisors blog. He hosts one of America’s top investing shows, Get Rich Education. Keith is a buy-and-hold investor of Class C multifamily apartments primarily for cash flow.
Keith Weinhold is a contributing writer to the Rich Dad Advisors blog. He hosts one of America’s top investing shows, Get Rich Education. Keith is a buy-and-hold investor of Class C multifamily apartments primarily for cash flow.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Why 2016 is a great time to be a real estate investor.
- Keith’s first real estate purchase was a fourplex that he lived in.
- Using equity from that fourplex Keith quickly bought his second fourplex.
- Keith did a successful 1031 exchange exchanging 2 fourplex buildings with an 11 unit building and an 8 unit building.
- A great way to get started with a Bang in multifamily investing.
- Buying a fourplex with FHA loan only requires 3 ½ % down payment.
- Buying a fourplex with VA loan $0 down payment.
- Rather than say, “I can’t afford it” ask yourself, “How can I afford it?”
- Strategies to use other people’s money to purchase multifamily real estate to amplify your own wealth.
- Why millennials are more likely to be renters than home owners.
- What does a 1031 exchange do?
- The importance of developing a growth mindset.
- How to outsource your debt payments.
- Being financially free is far more powerful than being debt free.
- Why you must think with a new paradigm to create wealth.
- 4 ways to use other people’s money to work for you while investing in multifamily real estate.
- Building your abundance mentality.
- Don’t live below your means, expand your means.
- How to tell if your property manager is not doing a good job.
- How to find the right property manager.
- Why the market is more important than the property.
- Be Bold!
- App recommendation: https://wegolook.com/
- Text Rod to 41411 for a free copy of my book
You can learn more about at: http://www.getricheducation.com/