Get it on iTunes!
Ep #83 – Garrett Sutton is a Rich Dad Advisor and Best Selling Author of Real Estate Loopholes. Garrett assists entrepreneurs and investors in protecting their assets, maintaining their privacy and advancing their financial goals.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- As you grow your wealth you must protect your assets.
- The key for real estate is asset protection.
- You must use LLCs help limit your liability.
- By having the LLC own the asset you’re limiting your personal assets from exposure.
- The advantages to having separate LLCs.
- The advantages of a C Corporation.
- Not every client is a good client.
- Learn the signs of toxic people and avoid dealing with them.
- Listen to and rely on your intuition.
- Know that you may make mistakes and it’s ok.
- Real Estate Loopholes by Garrett Sutton, Diane Kennedy, and Robert Kiyosaki
- Book recommendation: Toxic Client: Knowing and Avoiding Problem Customers by Garrett Sutton
- Text Rod to 41411 for a FREE Copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Real Estate Investing.”
You can learn more about Garrett Sutton at:
or 1-800-600-1760 for a free consultation.