Ep #194 – Consistency – We Are What We Repeatedly Do – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- With time and consistency, you can conquer anything.
- Without consistency, nothing is ever achieved.
- Consistency is not complex, it’s just commitment.
- Consistency is the difference between average and outstanding.
- Persistence will get you something, but you have to be consistent to keep it.
- Franchises are built on consistency.
- Consistency means you stick with whatever you committed to do even after you no longer feel like doing it.
- Consistency is critical in relationships.
- Consistency is critical for your health.
- “Long-term consistency trumps short-term intensity.” – Bruce Lee
- Success is a result of consistent motivation coupled with consistent action.
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- For more information on my Multifamily Bootcamp please visit”MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!