Ep #186 – Commit Yourself to Massive Success – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- There’s a big difference in being interested in something and being totally committed to something.
- When you are fully committed to something, there are no excuses and you can’t be knocked off track.
- If you don’t make a commitment to yourself, you’re only making empty promises or hoping.
- Commitment changes a promise into reality.
- When you commit, you take action; when you take action, you realize your dreams.
- Commitment is the enemy of setbacks.
- Motivation may get you started, but commitment takes you to the finish line.
- Commitment is simplistic: you’re either in, or you’re out.
- Most people who fail at accomplishing their dreams don’t usually fail due to a lack of knowledge; they fail due to a lack of commitment.
- Extraordinary results and an extraordinary life require extraordinary commitment.
- You will always find a way if you’re committed.
- The road to massive success and life of your dreams is paved with commitment.
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
- Text CRUSH to 41411 to learn more about our Multifamily Course and Coaching Program.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!