Ep #180 – The Power of Influence – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Your ability to influence centers around your ability to lift people up.
- “The ability to influence people without irritating them is the most profitable art known to man.” Napoleon Hill
- Start each day with a declaration that you will be a force for good and a positive influence on everyone you meet.
- Surround yourself with people that lift you up, inspire and motivate you.
- What you say and do matters, your words matter, your actions matter.
- The greatest influence you can have is to positively influence a child.
- You influence by the example you set.
- Passion is the greatest influencer.
- Being a candle is not easy; in order to give light one must burn. – Rumi.
- “To influence a person is to give him one’s own soul.” – Oscar Wilde
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!