Ep #182 – The Power of Taking Massive Action – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Don’t get stuck in the planning stages and never take action. Set goals and know the importance of goal setting.
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”-Zig Ziglar
- The path to success is massive action.
- Failures are seminars. You can learn from your failures and fail your way to success if you learn and take action. Don’t be afraid to fail; failure gets you closer to your goals.
- Ask yourself “What have you failed at today?” Nothing great happens without trying.
- The distance between dreams and reality is action. If not now, when?
- Nothing is more gratifying than accomplishing something you weren’t sure you could do.
- It’s very easy to get overwhelmed when looking at your goals, and not taking action. Take the first step and the next step will be revealed.
- Be in the moment. It’s much easier to push forward in the present moment.
- Tell people what you plan to do and when so they can help hold you accountable.
- Mastermind groups are a great way to push yourself forward.
- Coaching can be a very effective way to have accountability and take action.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously and scare yourself into inaction.
- Positive attitude matters. Be passionate and enthusiastic.
- Don’t “should all over yourself” and tell yourself what you should do. Just do it.
- “Never mistake activity for achievement.” -John Wooden
- The antidote for stress or fear is massive action.
- Stop waiting for things to happen; take massive action and make them happen.
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!