Ep #179 – David Thompson has Provided Capital for 1400 + Units Worth $125 Million
Here’s Some Of What You Will Learn
- Learn about the benefits of syndication.
- How to get started in funding and capital raising.
- Learning the importance of building relationships for long-term success.
- The importance of properly structuring a deal.
- The importance of being a problem-solver and fulfilling needs.
- The different ways of funding a deal.
- The different compensation avenues for a general funding partner.
- The importance of having a coach or mentor.
- Creative ways to get started in the business.
- The importance of being a value-add individual to help build relationships.
- The importance of educating yourself and becoming an educator in the business.
- The benefits of being authentic and being yourself.
- Ways to network successfully to make a deal happen.
- Ways to explain the process of multi-family deals to a potential investor.
- The importance of experience, including learning from bad deals.
- The importance of good communication with your team.
- How to locate resources for meeting others in the business.
- How the business naturally grows with experience and relationships.
- How a private placement memorandum plays a role in a deal.
- The importance of choosing the right property class for a deal.
- How to develop yourself as a thought leader and the importance of branding.
- How to develop proper security procedures to avoid losing money to fraud.
You can learn more about David Thompson at: