Ep #178 – Living in Abundance – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Believe that we live in an abundant, happy, and supportive world.
- Giving is the foundation of a life of abundance.
- Whenever you want something you have to give it.
- Live in the present moment and get rid of your limiting beliefs.
- Your own success and prosperity will benefit other people.
- Follow your bliss and everyone benefits.
- Live with a mindset of abundance, not limitations.
- The only limitations are in our minds.
- Those living in abundance share.
- Living in abundance means more options and possibilities.
- Living in abundance will allow you to see the silver lining when you face setbacks and obstacles.
- Inspiration attracts abundance.
- “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.”
– Wayne Dyer
- The universe wants to give you everything that you want.
- “Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.”
- Abundance is not our net worth, it’s recognizing our self-worth.
- Be generous and use your prosperity as a toll to help others.
- “Why are you so enchanted by this world, when a mine of gold lies within you?” – Rumi
- “You are, at this moment, standing, right in the middle of your own acres of diamonds.” – Earl Nightingale
- Abundance is not something you find, it’s just something you open up to.
- Plant seeds of love, hope, happiness, and success and it will all come back to you with incredible abundance.
- “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way.” – Einstein
- Your abundance is in your thoughts and gratitude is the bridge to that abundance.
- For more information on my Multifamily Bootcamp Text: Multifamily to 41411 or visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!