Ep #176 – The Power of Being an Entrepreneur – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Entrepreneurs are the doers, not the just the dreamers.
- Entrepreneurs find their passions and turn them into paychecks.
- Entrepreneurs have the mindset that they know they will win.
- Entrepreneurs turn dreams into goals, they know why those goals are absolute musts, and then they take massive action.
- Your I Will and Your I Can are much more important than your IQ.
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
- Behind every success story is someone who made a decision.
- “About half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
- Life is a team sport. Build relationships and networks.
- Don’t wait for opportunity to knock. Knock a hole in the wall and build a door.
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
- You never really lose when pursuing your dreams. You either succeed, or you learn.
- For more information on my Multifamily Bootcamp Text Multifamily to 41411 or visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”