Ep #172 – The Power of Productivity – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- There is a big difference between being busy and being productive.
- It’s important to avoid killing time; reality is that time is killing you.
- Many people get caught in perfectionism and don’t take action.
- The most effective way to do something is to JUST DO It.
- You should never do tomorrow what you can do today.
- Procrastination, perfectionism, and analysis paralysis will steal this life from you.
- Being done is better than being perfect.
- Obstacles are frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
- Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
- Productivity comes from focus, planning, and a commitment to excellence. Only YOU can make that happen.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.” –Walt Disney
- Time is non-refundable, don’t squander it.
- Have BHAG’s: Big Hairy Audacious Goals. Know why those goals are a must. Plan and put timelines on your goals.
- Use the 20/80 principle. 20% of what you do gets you 80% of the traction.
- Be focused when you work, but take breaks. Use your breaks to get something done or to refresh your mind.
- Work in your strengths and outsource work where you are work.
- You can do anything, but you can’t do everything. Life is a team sport, build an incredible team.
- To learn more about our Multifamily Bootcamp Live Event in Tampa text MULTIFAMILY to 41411 or visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!