Ep #168 – Teamwork Makes You Stronger – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Commercial multifamily real estate is a team sport.
- “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” –African proverb.
- Don’t buy into the idea that we need to isolate ourselves from others in order to be successful. In reality this prevents us from having as much joy and lasting success as we would with others.
- The definition of teamwork is the combined effort of a group of people working together to reach a common goal.
- Teamwork divides our efforts and multiplies our results.
- If one member of the team moves forward, everyone moves forward. When everyone moves forward together, success inevitably follows.
- Teamwork makes dreams work.
- It’s never the team with the best players that wins. It’s the players with the best teams.
- Teamwork begins with trust. Requires we overcome our fear of vulnerability. Respecting, caring, trusting for one another is what truly bring people together.
- Every person on the team needs to be fully committed and play full out.
- The best leaders don’t gather followers, they cultivate leaders who will rise up and help them carry the load.
- Join us online at multifamilycommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.