Ep #164 – Overcoming Challenge – Don’t Say Why Me? Say Try Me! – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- We all face challenges, nobody, not even the sweetest and gentlest among us go through life without some scars.
- Be grateful for challenges, they build your strength and character.
- When things are easy, we don’t grow.
- If we aren’t growing, we are dying.
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
- Sometimes opportunities come dressed up as misfortunate or defeat.
- Every success story happens when someone decides not to quit.
- Overcoming challenge is what gives our lives meaning.
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- The most dangerous place you can be is inside your comfort zone.
- Your magnificent life is on the other side of your comfort zone.
- You’ll never know how tall you truly are unless and until you get yourself in over your head.
- Your challenges aren’t there to destroy you, they’re there to make you stronger.
- You can have all the talent in the world, but you must learn to persevere in the face of difficulty to have a magnificent life.
- In the face of challenge you can choose to live as a victim, or you can decide to take control of your destiny.
- Proactively adjust your mindset and actions to face challenge head on.
- The key to achieving your dreams to accept life’s challenges for the gifts that they are and use them to rocket yourself on this journey.
- Join us online at multifamilycommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!