Ep #162 – The Power of Coaching – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- “The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
- A coach will help you examine your life.
- A coach takes someone where they can’t take themselves.
- A coach believes in you, encourages you, and gives you great feedback, and helps you see things from different perspectives, and keeps you focused on your ultimate outcomes.
- “The best advice I ever got? Get a coach.”
– Eric Schmidt, Former Chairman and CEO of Google
- “Everyone should have a coach.”
-Bill Gates, Founder Microsoft
- A good coach can show someone what they can be rather than what they are.
- Coaching bridges the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
- A great coach can help someone achieve massive leverage in their life or their business.
- “A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be.” – Coach Tom Landry, Dallas Cowboys
- A coach is results oriented.
- A coach will help you with your vision.
- A coach will help you put a plan in place, help you execute the plan and help hold you accountable to that plan.
- A great coach helps you make the bold moves you’ve been afraid to make.
- A coach will help you identify positive and limiting beliefs.
- A coach is a great listener and asks great questions.
- A coach encourages you to take action and focuses on solutions.
- “People without a coach, will never reach their maximum capabilities.”
– Bob Nardelli, CEO of Home Depot
- The ROI on coaching is massive.
- Top corporations are providing lead executives and talented “up and comers” coaching.
- Life coaches will help with your emotional intelligence.
- Until you fully understand yourself, you can’t grow.
- Consider a coach to help you take your life to the next level.