Ep #156 – Inhale Courage & Exhale Fear – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Courage is not the absence of fear, it’s the fortitude to push through in spite of that fear.
- Courage is looking at fear and saying, “Get out of my way because I’ve got things to do!”
- Courage is allowing yourself to be afraid and take action anyway.
- Don’t expect massive courage to just show up in your life, you build your courage by pushing yourself a little bit at a time.
- Take action on the smaller things that scare you to build your courage muscle.
- Surround yourself with people who take action in spite of their fears and you will find courage by association.
- Small acts of courage build that muscle, so that when you need to take action on something extraordinary, you won’t hesitate.
- If you have the courage to start, you have the courage to succeed.
- “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!