Ep #152 – Developing Grit – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Grit, courage and resolve; strength of character.
- Grit is the mental toughness to push through to success in spite of the odds.
- Dreams become reality when you embody the discipline of grit.
- Grit doesn’t show up in a sprint, it shows up in a marathon.
- Grit is getting back up each time after you’ve been knocked down and changing your approach.
- Grit is mastering your ability to stay focused and determined no matter what happens.
- Most successful people became success because they refused to give up.
- Many people think failure is the opposite of success, in reality failure is part of success.
- Getting knocked down is a given, getting back up and pushing forward is a choice.
- Grit will always beat talent.
- Life will give you many opportunities to make the choice to throw in the towel, or use that towel to wipe the sweat from your face.
- Join us at: multifamilycommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!