Ep #136 – Using Words to Radically Change Your Life –
Your Driving Force Success Tip
Watch on YouTube
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- “Words have a magical power. They can bring either the greatest happiness or deepest despair; they can transfer knowledge from teacher to student; words enable the orator to sway his audience and dictate its decisions. Words are capable of arousing the strongest emotions and prompting all men’s actions.” – Sigmund Freud
- “Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.” – Buddha
- Be careful with your words. Words spoken can’t be forgotten, they can only be forgiven.
- Words can instill courage and fill fear.
- There are over 500,000 words in the English language, the average person uses only 2,000 words.
- The words we say to ourselves on a regular basis actually create our own reality.
- Use your words to build your strengths.
- As you say it, so shall it be.
- Expand your vocabulary whenever you can.
- Use words that create and inspire you and others.
- Using different words can radically change your perception of the world.
- Life is short, don’t leave any important words to someone you care about unsaid.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
- Text CRUSH to 41411 for more information on my multifamily investing training and coaching program.