Ep #130 – Be a Class Act – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Take 100% responsibility for your life, even when you fail.
- Always take the high road, even when facing adversity.
- Be confident, not cocky.
- Know yourself and have self-discipline.
- You are the combination of the 5 people you hang around the most.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses, don’t be afraid of your weaknesses.
- Command respect, not attention.
- Smile more often, be a great friend, stay positive, live in the present moment, be kind to yourself, treat everyone well.
- Love life!
- Treat everyone well.
- Go out of your way to be a force for good.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.