Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Your ability to connect and communicate is the key to your success in life and business.
- How you communicate reveals everything about you.
- When you communicate properly you build understanding, relationships, and trust.
- “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” – George Bernard Shaw
- Only 7% of communication is words.
- People don’t just hear you, they feel you.
- “If you just communicate, you can get by. But if you communicate skillfully, you can work miracles.” – Jim Rohn
- “Seek first to understand before you seek to be understood.”
– Stephen Covey
- You must make a sincere effort to understand.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say.
- “Be Impeccable with your Word: Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.”
– Don Miguel Ruiz
- Sometimes good communication is all it takes to fix a relationship is good communication.
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- Book recommendation: “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz
Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.