Ep #120 – Sincere Appreciation – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The greatest emotional need is to be appreciated.
- Always start communication with praise and appreciation.
- Everyone remembers those who lift them up.
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
– Maya Angelou
- “There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.” – Mother Teresa
- Appreciation can save a person’s life.
- Never underestimate the power of real appreciation.
- The person who feels appreciated will always do more for you.
- Always appreciate what you have so it doesn’t turn into what you had.
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” – Voltaire
- Happiness doesn’t come from getting something, it comes from growth and appreciating what we already have.
- It truly is the little things!
- Sometimes the best way to appreciate something is to go without it for a little while.
- “Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.” – Tony Robbins
- Appreciation is feeling and seeing the beauty that surrounds you.
- We rise my lifting those around us.
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!