Ep #118 – Living In The Truth – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Truth is the quality or fact of being honest, upright, and fair.
- Truth is tied to integrity.
- Integrity is doing the right thing no matter what the consequence.
- “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Wisdom is found only in the truth.” – Vincent van Gogh
- Book recommendation” “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Be impeccable with your word.
- You can’t change the truth, but the truth can change you.
- It’s better to be hurt in truth than to be comforted by a lie.
- Telling the truth to someone including yourself is a loving act.
- “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
- The truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a while, but it isn’t going away.
- Time discovers all truths.
- “The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.”
– Ann Landers
- “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”
– Mark Twain
- “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” – Albert Einstein
- “A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.” – Aesop
- Love the people in your life enough to tell them the truth.
- Pretty words are not always are and true words are not always pretty.
- Your reputation, honor, and integrity are the most important and valuable virtues that you can have.
- Live a life of truth and integrity, do what’s right not what’s easy.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!