Ep #116 – Learning to Listen – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Most people hear, but most people do not listen.
- “When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.” – Ernest Hemingway
- We have but two ears and one mouth so that we may listen twice as much as we speak. – Thomas Edison
- Our biggest communication problem is we don’t listen to understand, we listen to reply.
- Most people don’t listen, they just wait for their turn to speak.
- As questions and let the other person talk and then actively listen.
- Learn to actively listen.
- It can take courage to sit down and listen.
- We don’t learn from talking, we learn from listening.
- “When you Talk you are only Repeating what you know; but when Listen, you may Learn something new.” – Dalai Lama
- “If you’re not listening, you’re not learning.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
- “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
- “Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.” ― Jimi Hendrix
- Listen carefully.
- The quieter you become, the more you may hear.
- Sometimes opportunity knocks very softly.
- Speak in such a way that other people love to listen to you and listen so completely that others love to speak to you.
- Book recommendation: “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!