Do you want to learn more about Multifamily Real Estate Investing? Work with Rod in the Lifetime CashFlow Academy’s Multifamily Course & Coaching Program
Ep #114 – Health and Vitality – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The greatest wealth you can have is good health.
- Your health and vitality are the foundation for everything you will ever do or be!
- Without being healthy and vital, you won’t have the energy to do what you want to do.
- Energy comes from being healthy.
- “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
- Nothing tastes as good as being healthy and having energy feels.
- “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” – Tony Robbins
- Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Stop rewarding yourself with food, you’re not a dog!
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”
– Jim Rohn
- Every time we eat or drink we are either feeding disease or fighting it.
- To have the massive energy you need to accomplish and achieve all the things you want to accomplish and achieve requires you to focus on
- Health isn’t a goal, it’s a lifestyle.
- Force yourself to establish good habits around your health.
- So many people chase wealth at the expense of their health and then spend that wealth to regain their health!
- Laugh, relax, stretch, and get a good night’s sleep.
- Have a strong, supportive, and empowering social network.
- Remember to focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want.
- Spend as much time in nature as possible.
- Just Do It! You deserve to feel fantastic!
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!