Get it on iTunes!
Ep #110 – The Keys To Happiness – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The #1 Way To Be Happy Is To Help Others.
- Happiness has to come from achieving progress.
- Instead of achieving to be happy, happily achieve.
- Happiness comes from celebrating what you already have.
- The purpose of life is to be happy!
- “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
- Happiness comes from gratitude and from giving happiness.
- If you truly want to be happy, help other people be happy.
- “Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.” – Bernard Meltzer
- In a conflict, the first person to apologize is the bravest, the first person to forgive is the strongest, and the first person to forget is the happiest.
- So many people pursue happiness, but the happiest people just create it.
- It’s really just a decision to be happy.
- Be happy not because everything is great, but because you can see the greatness in everything.
- Give yourself the gift of forgiving others.
- If you want to be fulfilled and happy just give beyond yourself.
- “The measure of the moral worth of a man is his happiness. The better the man, the more happiness. Happiness is the synonym of well-being”
– Bruce Lee
- Focus on what’s amazing in your life and not your problems.
- Live in the moment, instead of the future or the past.
- Say I love you as often as possible.
- Pray or meditate.
- Smile more, frown less.
- Feel more, think less.
- Accept more, judge less.
- Appreciate more, complain less.
- Love more, fear less.
- “True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” – C.S. Lewis
- Give the gift of happiness and love and feel it yourself.
- Nurture your relationships.
- Celebrate and reward yourself.
- Live a life of meaning, happy people place positive meanings on their experiences.
- Your health plays a big role in your happiness, be sure to eat well, exercise, and get plenty of sleep, take care of your body, it will help you mitigate negative emotions.
- Life is not a dress rehearsal, don’t put things off – do them now.
- Spend time with family and friends.
- Get outside and appreciate how beautiful the world is.
- Learn to laugh and cry.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!