Ep #117 – Helping investors finance their properties. James Eng finances over $75,000,000 in multifamily properties annually and is an investor in 2,500 units.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Financed over $75 million in multifamily properties.
- Investor that is involved in 2,500+ units.
- How James can help you finance your deals.
- Differences between Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
- When to go with Fannie Mae.
- When to go with Freddie Mac.
- The types of properties that Freddie and Fannie will and will not do.
- When it’s difficult or impossible to get Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac financing.
- Types of questions to ask a broker to develop a relationship.
- Typical costs to expect when structuring a deal.
- When to contact a broker about a property.
- How long it takes to get a Freddie or Fannie loan done.
- How to make the interaction with a broker easy.
- When the rate increases, why does that cause equity requirements to go up?
- What is a debt service coverage ratio?
You can learn more about James at: