Ep #115 – Building a 150 unit multifamily portfolio in 2 years with full time jobs, Matt Wood and Mike O’Connor
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- How to succeed in multifamily real estate while working a full time job.
- Purchasing a 100-unit building for $2.8 million with no money out of pocket.
- Why you should develop a team.
- How to find a team.
- What types of people you should include in your team.
- How to find good deals on FMLS.
- Why you should build relationships.
- What Class of property is easy to manage?
- Why you should not make a big mistake on your first deal.
- What does economically vacant mean?
- Remember, real estate is a people business!
- Why relationships/meetups are important.
- Why the show is called “Lifetime Cashflow”.
- Book Recommendation: The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Book Recommendation: Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”