Ep #109 – Paul Moore, Founder and Managing Director at Wellings Capital which focuses on Class B apartments in growing markets.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The importance of market selection.
- A look into the “shale boom.”
- Building a multifamily facility in North Dakota.
- Collecting $3900 a month for a 300 sq. ft. unit
- “A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.” – Simon & Garfunkel
- What would George Muller do?
- “Giving you way out of debt.”
- The science of achievement and the art of fulfillment, what’s the difference?
- How do most people become fulfilled?
- Be sure to incorporate giving back into your life.
- Markets with a net population increase.
- Book recommendation:
- To make a donation to The Tiny Hands Foundation: email Info@TinyHandsFoundation.org Donations will be matched by Wellings Capital for one month from original release date of this episode.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about at Paul Moore at: https://www.wellingscapital.com/