Ep #108 – Moving Through Adversity – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Everybody experience problems and setbacks in their lives.
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- Realizing adversity is inevitable is the first step to becoming stronger.
- Pain will happen, but suffering is optional.
- Prepare yourself mentally and physically for struggle.
- Stress is a fancy word for fear.
- “Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth.” – Mike Tyson
- A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.” – Helen Keller
- Some people let adversity stop them, but successful people know its part of their path to success.
- “Adversity introduces a man to himself.” – Albert Einstein
- Expecting adversity makes your life easier.
- Don’t let your struggle become your story.
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- A diamond is just a piece of charcoal that handles stress really well.
- Life’s biggest opportunities are usually found when you’re facing your biggest difficulties.
- If you’re not encountering adversity or obstacles in your life, you’re really not trying.
- Thoughts are things, focus on the positive, be grateful and take total responsibility.
- What you focus your energy to will flourish.
- Take total responsibility for your life and avoid excuses.
- Surround yourself with positive energy and positive people.
- Remember to practice gratitude.
- Consider a morning ritual, even if its light meditation, it will make a positive difference in your life.
- Look at setbacks and adversity from a place of curiosity.
- Focus on your goals and keep your momentum.
- “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
- The difficulties you encounter in your life are meant to make you better, not bitter.
”The wound is the place where the light enters you.” – Rumi
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!