Ep #105 – Discovering And Living In Your Core Genius – Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Everybody has something to offer that they’re much better at than other people.
- Everybody has a core genius.
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
- Every child is born with a specific genius.
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Pablo Picasso
- Successful people focus on and maximize their strengths.
- Successful people add to their teams by bringing in people to supplement them in the areas they are not strong.
- The 3 traits or abilities that are in successful people:
- Pareto Principle – 80 / 20 rule.
- 80% of the outcome in your work typically comes from 20% of what you do. To maximize that dynamic, be working in your core genius.
- What are you doing right now that you could delegate or outsource to be happier and increase your productivity?
- What’s your time worth?
- Book recommendation: “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Timothy Ferriss
- Book recommendation: Rich Kid Smart Kid by Robert Kiyosaki
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
2. Manager – Leader
3. Artist – Innovator – Inventor
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!